你的家我的家 Your Home My Home
Read this beautiful title that discusses how humans have sought to solve life problems by building shelter, and improving upon the design till it resembles our modern home.
We absolutely adore how author promote critical thinking via thoughtful questions, making the topic alive and relevant to little ones.
- What kind of home do you or your friends stay in?
- Why do people and animals need shelter?
- What are some structures that animals build for their homes? Eg ant hill, bird nest
- How have people built homes in the past?
- Why do we need the spring clean during Chinese New Year?
Extension activities:- Visit a friend's home to see the differences in layout of the home, find similarities in living areas.
- Take a field trip to IKEA or a flat showroom to see other homes!