我的第一套自然认知书 My First Nature Encyclopedia (Set of 20)
The moment we set our eyes on this set, it was love at first sight. Nature is important to our family, and creation so amazing to behold!
You are in for a visual feast when you get this set of 20 books, with 300+ absolutely gorgeous real-life and high-quality photos of animals, plants and rivers.
I really appreciate the huge pictures and picture-to-text ratio! Awesome to read to toddlers and preschoolers。
The way the books are written, is really endearing and relatable to daily life! See how animals are just like us
- Dogs do different things on different days of the week
- Fishes sleep too, except their eyelids are never closed
- Animals can have expressions on their faces too
- Snakes have to eat too
- Bees have homes, except theirs are hexagonal in shape
- Stick insects like to play hide-and-seek
Recommended for Ages: 1-8
No. of Books in set: 20
Language: Simplified Chinese
Author: 刘书瑜 / 何佳芬