成语故事 水墨画 Idiom Stories in Watercolors with Hanyu Pinyin (Set of 30)
A set of 30 books covering 60 Chinese idiom stories, including 对牛弹琴，画蛇添足，半途而废，班门弄斧，磨杵成针 and more!
Why we like it
- Covers a good range of idiom stories
- The language used here is a little more descriptive
and suited for primary school children.
- Lots of beautiful phrases and idioms that we can use in our speech and compositions!
- The illustrations are really lovely, in classic Chinese watercolours!
- Definitely Montessori-friendly too.
Content is realistic and most all are based on human characters,
not kiddy or cartoonish.
- In every book, there's a section on 成语接龙.
It's so interesting to know that there are so many idioms out there!
- Every story comes with very clear and lovely audio narration, via QR code at the back of each book
Recommended for Ages: 6-12
No. of Books: 30
No. of stories per book: 2
Pages: 22 per book
Language: Simplified Chinese with Hanyu Pinyin