This is a really interesting bookset recommended and requested by a local preschool!
- Learn the process of cooking food like curry, omurice, pancakes and more - it's lovely to go behind the scenes to learn together with our children how Japanese cuisine is made.
- The highlight is definitely the 4 smells of strawberry, buttery biscuits, curry and pancakes, embedded in the pages of the books
- 25 interactive components to keep little fingers busy
- themes of friendship, cooperation, sharing and more
- 《好朋友的咖喱饭》 Understand how curry is made, learn to make friends.
- 《蛋包饭的小秘密》 Have fun making omurice, learn to work together.
- 《走呀走，去郊游》 When we are faced with challenges, let's band together to find a solution!
- 《喵喵便当有惊喜》 Eat our bento together with friends, learn to cooperate and share.
- 《奇趣美味三明治》 Experience the fun of making, tasting and sharing food.
- 《我有松饼分给你》 Enjoy warm fluffy pancakes, learn to share and care for others.
- 《捏呀捏，捏饭团》 What fillings do these rice balls contain? Let's discover something different.
Please note that the smells are likely to fade away with time!
Suitable for Ages: 2-7
No. of books in set: 7
Type of book: Hardcover