我们的太空 Our Outer Space
Space lovers and astronaut wannabes, don't miss this!
Why we love this book
- Many interactive flaps and mechanisms - perfect for little hands to explore, and one of the most interesting parts we've ever seen
- Pages are of excellent quality, secured with ring binding for easy flipping
- Covers many subtopics in vivid detail
- Has tons of mileage for multiple siblings and many years
- Day and night
- International Space Station
One of our favourite parts is the 2D earth model that can be made into 3D by pulling on the strings! Super cool.
Suitable for ages 4 and up
- Check out http://www.weather.gov.sg/learn_observations/ to learn more about local weather!
- Go for stargazing sessions on 3rd and 4th fridays every month, 7-10pm at The Science Centre Observatory, minimum age 7