互动有声认知小百科 Bilingual Interactive Audio Encyclopedia Soundbook
This is another soundbook that will keep your child occupied for a long time, and perfect for learning new Mandarin words!
PS: I highly recommend this for a road trip or vacation - for use when you have lots of time to spare, it's okay to have some sounds, but you want to occupy kids for a long time!
- Animal Paradise
- Farm Animals
- Delicious Fruit
- Fresh Vegetables
- Construction vehicles
- Shapes and Colours
and many more!
Why we love this soundbook
- Over 500+ things to press and learn, over 24 themes!!
- There are English/Mandarin for every term
- Can toggle between English and Mandarin audio mode
(we almost always use the Mandarin version)
- Comes with Question-and-answer function too
- Very relatable topics for kids
- A great resource for parents to learn how to improve our child's spoken language
- Suitable for use with the parent, or on their own (older toddler and up)
- There are sound effects, songs, and some spoken sentences within too, not just short words/terms
- Comes with a USB charging cable - no batteries included.
- Has volume buttons + / - and ON / OFF button
My 2y9m loved it right away! The 回答 function is great too. English labels and pronunciation are sometimes mispronounced/odd, but make for good entertainment (e.g. 臀部=buns). Terms also skew more China-style. The audio sometimes malfunctions (plays audio from an incorrect page), and our copy strangely came without a cable, but otherwise this was an excellent purchase :D
This sound board book is great! It engages her with the sounds of the animals, transport vehicles, etc and allowed me to learn the terms together with her! Great start to building vocabulary.
My 2-year old like the songs which are interwoven into each topic. Simple for a young child to interact with independently. Love that it is easily rechargeable with a cable and the volume can be adjusted. The older kids (kindergarten) can also use the 回答 function to quiz themselves.
The moment my 3 yr old saw this he got hooked. It contains many pages of vocab words he can learn. Pressing on each gives the sound of the words and there is even a quiz function which he likes. I think it's a must have for toddlers and preschoolers
My kids love this book! It's easy and interactive and gets a lot of use. I love that there are no batteries too.