- Postcard sets cost S$20 nett - ALL proceeds will go to the UN Refugee Agency
- Do use code "GROWINGUPWITHSINGAPORE "at checkout to waive shipping for the postcard set
- Paynow is preferred
Each set comes with 10 watercolored paintings of landmarks around Singapore.
1. Raffles Hotel where Singapore found its Sling
2. Red House Bakery where the first three-tied western wedding cake was baked in Singapore
3. Amoy Street Shophouse where many have been converted to slick bars and eateries
4. Old school playground dominated the heartlands where child er played in sand , not on foam
5. National Theatre. Inspired by our National Flag with our 5 stars arising and Crescent Moon
6. MICA building, previously known as the Hill Street Police Station
7. Old Supreme Court, currently the National Art Gallery of Singapore
8. Black and White bungalows reminders of our colonial past
9. Capitol Building where our parents used to “pak tor” in the 60s
10. Tiong Bahru Estate. The home of hipsters and spiral staircases
All proceeds goes to the UN refugee agency.
Helping a dear friend @ow.montessori.family host her fund-raising efforts!
Amazing art, from super talented mom for a beautiful purpose. Definitely recommend to everybody.
Thank you Zaneta for your support and kind words!