We heartily recommend this set, filled with little games, lots of conversation starters peppered on every single page!
I love how much depth into each profession they go, and gives so much fodder for pretend play and imagination! Things you can learn:
- A fireman's job involves putting out fires, helping people out in emergencies like typhoons, floods and earthquakes
- What does it take for a person to be a chef? 要勤劳早起哦！能分辨食物的味道。要了解各种食物。身体要健康。又是不小心会受伤，但要勇敢坚持住噢！
- Get to know the different people working in a restaurant's kitchen and how each of them plays a part in the bigger scheme of things, to make every diner happy!
- Learn to find out which is the real crook out of 4 suspects at an identity parade, through his physical characteristics 黄头发，高个子，有点瘦；穿着条纹裤，戴着眼镜，留着胡须
and so much more!Titles in set:
- 我是消防员 I Am A Fireman
- 我是厨师 I Am A Chef
- 我是医生 I Am A Doctor
- 我是警察 I Am A Police Officer
IMPORTANT: Please take care to teach your child the relevant local numbers for emergencies! In Singapore we dial 999 for Police, and 995 for Fire, and so on.
Bought this for my 5 year old son. He enjoyed it! There were so many things to do in each book. Puzzles, crafts... and the simple words make it easy to understand.