可爱的鼠小弟 一起刷刷牙 Let's Brush Together
Come and discover the importance of brushing teeth, together with the lovely 鼠小弟 and friends!
- What are cavities?
- How are cavities formed?
- What will happen if we leave cavities alone?
- How does having cavities affect us?
- Going to see a dentist - the experience
- What we need to brush our teeth
- How to hold the toothbrush
- How many teeth do humans have?
Why we love this
- Really adorable illustrations
- Understand the why and how about cavities which helps us understand the importance of good dental hygiene
- Infographics are very visual and kid-friendly
Recommended for Ages: 3-10
Language: Simplified Chinese
Author: [日] 中江嘉男
Translated from: Japanese
My 3yo wasn’t interested in this at first but he gradually warmed up to this. He now asks to read this book almost every day. The cute cat and mouse characters do help to make it more interesting. Informative book that clearly explains how teeth work and why we should keep them clean.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that the explanations within the book were quite detailed and yet simple enough to understand. Being a children's book, I thought concepts may be glossed over but no! Definitely a good buy and hope this continues to encourage my boy to love brushing!