你把水桶加满了吗？Have You Filled A Bucket Today?
While using a simple metaphor of a bucket and a dipper, author Carol McCloud illustrates that when we choose to be kind, we not only fill the buckets of those around us, but also fill our own bucket! Conversely,when we choose to say or do mean things, we are dipping into buckets. All day long, we are either filling up or dipping into each other's buckets by what we say and what we do.
When you're a bucket filler, you make the world a better place to be!
This picture book is perfect for children,parents, grandparents, teachers and people that want to teach empathy, nurture kindness and create a positive environment in their home, classroom, workplace and community.
- What is kindness?
- What makes you happy? What makes your family members happy?
- What are our family members' love languages? (Receiving gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service and physical touch)
- Water play in a pail or tub!
- Do a few random or intentional acts of kindness for another person
- Make a Get-Well-Soon goodie bag for someone who is unwell
- Volunteer as a family
- Write thank you cards to family for birthdays or seasonal gifts
- Be on a lookout for kind acts done by others
Recommended for Ages: 4-12
Language: Simplified Chinese
Author: 卡萝尔·麦克劳德 Carol McCloud
Illustrator: 大卫·梅辛 David Messing
Translated from: English
Translated by: 张宏武