哥妹俩 漫画成语 Brother and Sister Comics about Idioms (Set of 4)
Comics are a great way to interest our kids in the Chinese Language.
This series of comics about idioms will attract older kids,
children can expand their knowledge on Chinese idioms,
and most importantly, keep them coming back for more Chinese books!
What we love about this set
- Comics are funny!
- Each page is made up of 4 frames of pictures
with accompanying text,
suitable for a quick read anytime
- Stories are about two siblings, the dynamics between them are relatable and sometimes pretty heartwarming!
- Written by a Malaysian author - the language used is quite familiar to us
- 成语 comes with
hanyu pinyin, and
a little explanation.
Samples of almost 400 idioms listed within:
and many more!
Recommended for Ages: 8-12
No. of Books: 4
Language: Simplified Chinese
Be sure to check out other rib-tickling comics to help older kids love Mandarin like
- 闹闹漫画系列 Nao Nao Comic Series
- 笑笑学成语 Xiao Xiao Learns Idioms
- 又是这一班 It's This Class Again (Set of 6)
- 新鲜阿婆 What's New with Grandma
and more in our Humour Collection!