居家学习谁最棒 We Can Learn At Home
Learn about how the COVID-19 outbreak brought about changes to family dynamics, and the way we learn.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, students nationwide had to pivot from in-person lessons to Home-Based Learning, which was a huge change for everyone! The living room became our classroom, the dining table became our school table. We were dependent on a good internet connection to stay connected and continue our lessons.
We've all slowly come to embrace how technology can add value to our lives
- elder sister learns Korean online
- elder brother has his driving lessons online
- grandma learns singing via Zoom
- grandpa reads online newspapers
What we love about it
- Set in Singapore
- Snapshot of a period in our recent history
- Simple text with Hanyu pinyin
- comes with activity worksheet designed by the author Frank Fu (limited copies available)
Let's embrace these unusual times of change and resilience,
and remember these unusual days of our lives.
Suitable for ages 3-8
Number of pages: 32
Number of lines per page: 2-6
Author/Illustrator: Frank Fu