百问百答 科学漫画书 Hundred Questions and Answers Science Comics
It's hard to find interesting books to keep primary school age kids engaged,
especially materials for leisure reading, not only for academic purposes,
so kids can truly enjoy the language in a fun way.
When our family discovered this set, we were overjoyed!
Delve into the world of science through these funny comics!
The main characters are so funny, I often see my primary school aged boys chuckling to themselves while they read and wind down after school.
They love Young Scientist magazines, so this is totally up their alley!
This series includes comics on:
1. 动物 Animals
2. 人体 Human Body
3. 宇宙 Universe
4. 发明发现 Inventions and Discoveries
5. 物理化学 Physics and Chemistry
Why we love this series:
- Super funny with humorous characters
- Bite-sized - each Q&A is 2 pages long, so we can read as many or as little as we like, depending on how much time we have
- Lots of high frequency words
- Links to science facts and real phenomena that we can further research on, if the kids are interested
Check out the pages within, for a peek into the contents, and the level of difficulty of the text.
There's a story in Book 1 that has references to 西游记 that my kids appreciate and love!
Recommended for Ages: 6-12
Pages: about 200 per book
Language: Simplified Chinese
Translated from: Korean
Translated by: Various