太棒了，我们的职业 Awesome Occupations
Have you ever wondered what people do all day? What occupations do the adults in your life have, what occupations are there out there, what do they do for a living? What skills are needed? Who do they talk to?
Come and learn all about the various occupations, and you may find one that interests you!
- 7 groups of jobs, in huge seek-and-find scenes
- 30 specific occupations
- Really big book! When opened, the 2 page spreads are larger than A3-size.
What we like about this book:
- Adorable illustrations, witty captions
- Bite-sized information with some depth about each occupation
- Lots of speech bubbles, making the content relatable - of curious children asking questions about the occupations, or words spoken by people on the job
- Our favourite has to be the 7 huge scenes (larger than A3!) with seek-and-find elements. We spend a long time checking the illustrations out and
- Interview people! Go to the bakery and ask if we can see how they bake bread. Go to the police station when it's relatively quiet, and ask what the officers do. Approach the plumber and ask him how he fixes pipes and sinks.
Recommended for Ages: 3-12
Language: Simplified Chinese
Author: 【意】阿戈斯蒂诺 · 特拉伊尼
Translated from: Italian
Translated by: 金佳音