淘气包明一 好习惯养成故事绘本 Cheeky Ming Yi - Building Good Habits (Set of 6)
This set of 6 books tackles typical problems
that may arise in children's lives.
Learning from stories with relatable characters
is way better than incessant nagging from us parents!
- 《如果不理发》If you don't get a haircut
- 《如果不吃药》If you don't take medicine
- 《如果不洗手》If you don't wash your hands
- 《如果不赶紧上厕所》If you don't go to the toilet quickly
- 《如果不吃青菜》If you don't eat vegetables
- 《如果不洗澡》If you don't take a bath
It's an interesting take on healthy habits,
because the child in the story often does things
with undesirable consequences
that we can learn from.
There's a quote from Brandon Mull that goes:
“Smart people learn from their mistakes.
But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others."
Seeing how the consequences of Ming Yi's poor decision play out,
often in a hilarious manner,
it helps our kids gain wisdom
to make better choices in their daily life.
Montessori friendly, as the characters are based on reality!
Suitable for ages: 3-8