This big and amazing pop-up book showcasing our Chinese culture is just awesome! We had a great time poring through the details.
Another gem that has lots of mileage, can be used in bite-sized portions for multiple kids, over the months and years! I believe this will make an awesome addition to every home library.
Some features that knock our socks off:
- Covers 8 major Chinese festivals
- Contains 170+ little facts
- Has almost 50 interactive components for little hands to explore!
- Mentions 21 legends and tales
- There are 3 groups of characters that span the entire book! There's a family of 4 observing the changes in seasons. A little boy who lost his dog, and we can help to look for it in the pages! Lastly, there's a grandson and grandfather pair who learns about Chinese traditions and creates memories over festivals.
- Book is huge! When the book is opened, the 2-page spread is larger than A3 size!
Suitable for ages 3-12
Type: Board book with interactive flaps
Size: 336mm x 256mm