你好！艺术 Hello! Art (Set of 13)
If you'd like to introduce your child to the wonderful world of art,
and get to know some amazing artists,
this set of books is for you!
Explore the world of art through the lens of children,
through 13 artists,
165 famous works,
across 50+ art museums around the globe!
What we love about this series:
- A deeper look at various famous artists
- their famous works,
- elements of their style,
- what they painted about,
- what the artists may have been thinking
- Introduces us to elements of art like
- The books are written in simple language and conversational tone!
Kid-friendly and not too content-heavy
- There are many questions within
- that we use directly to spark discussions
about what is in the illustrations
- Some focal points of each painting are highlighted in a different font colour - makes it easy for us to zoom in on the specific vocabulary in Mandarin!
- There is a short biographical introduction to each artist,
even including some maps and real-life photos -
it is so interesting to learn about their lives!
- There are colouring activities in some books
- 《梵高：好多旋涡转呀转》Van Gogh: A Lot of Whirlpools
- 《莫奈：追逐着太阳》Monet: Chasing the Sun
- 《毕加索：嘿！到底在看哪边？》Picasso: Hey! Where are you looking?
- 《雷诺阿：想听悄悄话吗？》Renoir: Want to hear a whisper?
- 《卢梭：寻找梦的宝藏》Rousseau: Looking for the Treasure of Dreams
- 《修拉：靠近一点儿看》Seurat: Take a Closer Look
- 《夏加尔：飘到了半空中》 Chagall: Floating in the Air
- 《高更：一起打赤脚吧》Gauguin: Let's Go Barefoot Together
- 《克利：主角是谁呢？》Klee: Who is the protagonist?
- 《马蒂斯：真的好想去住一住》Matisse: I really want to live there
- 《莫迪利亚尼：遇见你真好》Modigliani: It's nice to meet you
- 《洛朗桑：你好呀，心情怎么样？》Laurencin: How are you, how do you feel?
- 《米罗：想成为米罗星人吗？》Miró: Do you want to be from the planet of Miró?
How we use these books:
- Link elements of daily life that are interesting to my kids
Recommended for Ages: 2-99
Pages: About 32 per book
Language: Simplified Chinese
Translated from: Japanese
Translated by: Various translators
I love how well thought out the content is. It’s written in such a simple way that makes high art easily accessible and in conversational Chinese. There are spreads where they’ve zoomed into various artworks and you can observe how the artists have layered on their paint and admire their brush strokes. Wonderful resource to have if you’re thinking of introducing renown artists and their work to your kids!