解剖书系列 Julia Rothman’s Anatomy Series
This is an incredibly detailed and eye-opening work by the amazing Julia Rothman!
Why this reference is highly recommended:
- Perfect companion and reference for parents who want to equip ourselves with nature, animals and food-related terms in Mandarin,
to become prepared adults when we converse with our kids!
- Gives us access to a vast amount of nature-related vocabulary without the need to keep translating it online!
- Interesting for slightly older kids to flip through like a reference book
- Useful for us to dive deeper into various topics or phenomenon the kids are interested in
- The book is great to encourage kids (or us) to do simple realistic line drawings!
Sample topics in Nature Anatomy (Comes in set of 5 booklets)
- Moon phases
- Layers of the atmosphere
- Rotting Log
- Life cycle of a butterfly
- Parts of a fern
Sample topics in Food Anatomy (Comes in a single book)
- Different kinds of corn
- Parts of edible plants
Sample topics in Farm Anatomy (Comes in a single book)
- History of tractors
- Types of farm animals
Suitable for ages 5 and up
Language: Simplified Chinese
Author: Julia Rothman
Translated from: English