Digital Download - MST X PUB 寻宝游戏宾果 Bilingual Scavenger Hunt Bingo
Internationally, World Water Day is held annually on 22 March,
a day designated by the United Nations
to celebrate the importance of water.
This year, My Story Treasury is joining
Public Utilities Board (PUB),
Singapore’s National Water Agency,
in celebrating Singapore World Water Day (SWWD) 2023
by designing Mandarin-English Scavenger Hunt Bingo sheets
We've also planned a Mandarin storytelling and bilingual educational tour event on 11 March 2023 at NEWater Visitor Centre,
and will be recommending water-related reads on our Instagram page over the month of March.
There are two versions in this printable -
one more suited for the reservoir,
and the other for the seaside.
How to download the digital file:
Add this product to cart,
and check out!
There is no fee payable.
- The PDF file will be sent to your email shortly after confirmation of order.
How to use this digital file:
Print out the bingo sheets,
in A4 or A5 size as preferred.
- You may wish to laminate them or
place in plastic protection sleeves to protect from getting wet,
or put it on a little clipboard -
so it's easier for little ones to bring around
and tick off with a pencil / washable marker.
- Before or after the outing, you may like to go through the items on the bingo grid and introduce or recap their English and Mandarin terms
- Enjoy some outdoor family time together
by the reservoir or seaside.
Do tag us on Instagram
@mystorytreasury @pubsingapore #GoBlue4SG
in March 2023 for a chance to be featured (:
- What's the difference between reservoirs, rivers, seas, and oceans?
- What's the difference between freshwater and seawater?
- Observe the water - does it have waves and high tide and low tide? Why or why not?
- What causes high tides and low tides? How many times of each are there per day? Where can we look for tide tables?
- Why are reservoirs created in Singapore? What are reservoirs for?
- Where does Singapore get our water from?
- Clean up trash at the reservoir or seaside
- Bring along some snacks, books or a picnic mat