入园准备 互动游戏书 Preparing For School
Keep little hands busy and their minds thinking, with this interactive title.
Do you have a child who is going to start school soon, who may be anxious? Or does your child need a little help in reinforcing what happens and what is expected in school?
Do not hesitate to get this interactive title which makes talking about these things really easy. The flaps and mechanisms to pull and move make it a really fun experience for kids!
Learn lots of things:
- How to pack your bag and set out clothes the night before
- Note what to include in the schoolbag
- Greet the teachers when we first meet them
- Things we can do in the school
- Daily checks for fever and signs of illness before starting class
- Different people who take care of children in the school eg teachers, music teacher, dentist, guard etc
- Healthy habits in school - eg toileting etiquette, meal etiquette
- Types of games found in school
- Outdoor activities
and many more!
Recommended for Ages: 2-8
Format: Hardcover with Flaps
Language: Simplified Chinese
This book is perfect for young children who is just starting school and prepping them on how school routines look like. The interactive lift-the-flaps are particularly enjoyable for my 4-year old, and the book is also great for teaching school-related vocabulary!
My little girl has been reading it everyday. Indeed 爱不释手! She enjoys discovering the surprises through lifting and pulling up the flaps. A lot could be learnt to prepare her to childcare.