我会上厕所 男孩版 + 女孩版 The Potty Book for Boys and Girls
Looking for a resource to help your toddler in potty training?
Here's a book that will help!
We love this series because
- illustrations are gentle and colourful
- there is a little boy or girl for our toddlers to learn from and mimic - it's great to have a role model
- it's relatable - the books mention taking off diapers, not making it to t1he potty in time, reading or singing while on the potty, even buying underwear
- it breaks down the steps that make up the potty routine, to nurture independence
- it's a great book to read anytime of day, even while on the potty!
- shares potty training from a child's perspective. Both books are exactly the same, except that one features a boy Henry (in the blue book) and the other features a girl Hannah (in the pink book) - so feel free to get whichever one applies for your child who is learning to use the toilet!
- features positive messages of perseverance and accepting mistakes - the parents do not chide the child when he or she has a pee accident
Recommended for Ages:1-4
No. of Books: 20
Pages: 32 per book
Language: Simplified Chinese
Author: Alyssa Satin Capucilli
Illustrator: Dorothy Stott