Comics are the way to my older boys' hearts - so I've been searching high and low for anything with funny comics to hook them onto Chinese books. It's a win for me when they are so interested in the book that they'll look at it on their own and pester me to read so that they can understand in entirety!
As @phrancphoo shares with me, "interest is the best teacher" and I couldn't agree more.
This collection of 60 Chinese idioms is really engaging and useful for a student, and here's why - each idiom comes with:
- 汉语拼音 Hanyu pinyin (idiom only)
- 翻译 English translation (idiom only)
- 释义 Explanation, with breakdown of keywords
- 近义词 Idioms with similar meaning
- 反义词 Idioms with opposite meaning
- 漫画 Comic
- 例句 Examples of how to use it in sentences
So much learning and laughter packed into this little handbook. Do not miss it!
Number of Pages: 128